Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Geimatsu Legend 10/29/13 -- Almost Late Day

School has come again, in case your wondering about the infrequent updates. Also I slept from when I got home to 5 today, so remind me never to do that AGAIN.


Programming:
Same old, same old. This time I've moved on to while loops, but it's still about the same stuff.

Another side-project of mine has been "programming bibles", that add useful functions/layouts/properties into a document so that I don't have to google for an answer. It's pretty helpful.

Now, as for the other subjects, I really pretty much have zero time to work on them. I would, but I can't. Sorry to disappoint you guys!


---

Twitter: @CodexofAegis
Facebook: facebook.com/CodexofAegis 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Number one rule: Don't be a dick.