Sunday, October 27, 2013

Geimatsu Legend 10/27/13 -- The Whatever Day

Programming

At this point I'm trying to get through JS as fast as possible so I can get to Java. However, as it turns out for loops aren't exactly as easy as they look when matched with arrays.

Also, the annoyance that is semicolons have now begun. What kind of evil program makes an entire piece of code defunct just because you did or did not put a semicolon? Did the fucking nazis make this?

Eventually though I did get to the project, which I'll probably save for tomorrow since it looks like it will take work to do.

Art
This time on art...

Game Design and Art are going hand in hand with a mini project that I'm doing that's side-related for a forum I used to use. Basically, practice using Stencyl for the actual Geimatsu project to come.

After a few minutes, I got this response:
Well that was easy.

I now present to you...

SUPAHBOSHI64

RIKU1257


NIGHTDUMO


SENTRY7743


And thisaccount12345


I kind of got less enthusiastic about it as it went along, but I'll have to try stuff like this some other time.


Game Design

Continued working on the side project.

Music
For the most part, I plan on just testing LMMS to see how it works and what its functions are. I'll report back tomorrow to tell how useful it actually is.

---

Twitter: @CodexofAegis
Facebook: facebook.com/CodexofAegis 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Number one rule: Don't be a dick.