Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Geimastu Legend 10/23/13 -- The Third Day

I just realized the title is actually not technically pronounced "Game-mot-sue" like I thought it was. It's actually spelled "Guy-mas-tu". Oh well, my pronunciation is still correct.

Programming
As it turns out, it is actually the function ride that never ends.

Honestly I'm getting tired of this shit, mostly because you can not even MAKE any (good) games using javascript. However I'll probably need to know this for Java (basics) so I'll do it anyway.

Oh hey, look. Functions turned into loops. Well this is a pleasant surprise. Hurray for loops!

This is the most happy I've ever been about seeing the word "loop"

Art

Since things are turning out so well in the art department, I've decided to turn in one more day without looking at tutorials to try one last thing -- a 3D table. Here's how it turned out:

Oh god nevermind I need help.
Well then, more tutorials for me.

Game Design

Still working on other writing stuff. It counts, okay?

Music

Today I focused primarily learning Synthesia, and learned one thing -- either I'm really fucking bad at piano, or it's just because I don't even know what half the keys are in this fucking game. Oh well.


Well, that's it for today. Least productive day ever? I'd say so.

---

Twitter: @CodexofAegis
Facebook: facebook.com/CodexofAegis 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Number one rule: Don't be a dick.