Saturday, November 16, 2013

Geimatsu Legend 11/16/13 -- I have no idea what I'm doing

The phrase above is something I think a lot when doing this.

Programming
Things in programming have changed little -- as in there's still little progress. Oh well, at least I finally completed while loops!

Art
Last time I promised to sketch something. This time, I'm going to sketch something.

I decided to choose a random LoL character (mostly because that was the only thing I thought of at that time) Lo and behold, that character was ... Karthus!

Seems simple enough.
I didn't even know this guy was a champion, but I'm going to DRAW HIM DAMMIT

MUCH better

Wow, it's actually good! If only I could do the same thing with pictures that don't already exist.


Game Design
Still working on the book. Worked on it today actually -- going pretty good!

Music
Well by this point its safe to say I'm completely musically incompetent. I'm learning a few new things in LMMS though -- now I know how to make a beatline (sort of) and import audio files. Huzzah!

---

Twitter: @CodexofAegis
Facebook: facebook.com/CodexofAegis 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Number one rule: Don't be a dick.