Friday, November 1, 2013

Geimatsu Legend 11/1/13 -- Finally, a full day! (and probably the last one)

Oh look, I didn't fall into a concussion today. Great!

Well we're going to do some major shit today, and it involves actually doing work on Geimatsu. I have a long to-do list for today, and this starts it off, so let's get to it.

Programming

So, where were we again? Oh, right. While loops.

Well, these a pretty straight forward, you just-

Uh...

It froze...

I'm not exactly sure if I did this wrong or not.

The only page that's frozen is that one and it's just like that not doing anything.

Uh...

Now the page isn't loading.

Well, fuck. Let's try this again later.

Art

Ah, yes. Art. The subject I obviously exceed in greatly.

Today I'm not going to be too creative -- instead, I'm going to try to make a trash can. Yes, you heard me. A trash can.

Here is this trash can:

I really don't know what I expected.

Well I guess you can say that trash can art is pretty...
...

...

...

...trashy.
(But seriously, real art will come soon. Probably sometime next week. Promise.)


Game Design

As I realize I won't have enough time for doing alternate projects, I think it's best just to save it until I can actually do things. Though the stories are still being worked on!

Music

Okay, so here is one I've put off for awhile, but this time god dammit I'm doing it.

Well, try doing it.

And this is the moment that I realize I don't have any FUCKING idea what I'm doing.

Well, from a basic field report::

It appears that clicking the buttons that appear in the gray space makes blocks, and clicking those blocks make a horrible alien symphony that sounds like the background music of a horror game.

However, this appears to only work for the first part (preset) and nothing else actually does anything.

Okay, pretty straightforward. Let's see how to import alternate music that doesn't sound like a radio transmission from Silent Hill.

Aaand I'm once again reminded that I have no idea what I'm doing.

Well, one thing's for certain: I'm going to NEED a tutorial for this.

Programming, Take 2

Alright,  let's try this again. Nothing can go wrong, right?

Sure. Nothing.
Nope. Fucking froze. Great.

---

Twitter: @CodexofAegis
Facebook: facebook.com/CodexofAegis 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Number one rule: Don't be a dick.