Sunday, November 24, 2013

Posts to be less frequent

Hey, Astuka here!

I just wanted to say that, while Geimatsu is still an active project of mine, due to my focus on schoolwork I've been having to cut a few of my personal projects to make time. Unfortunately, this is one of the ones I'm going to cut down on.

But while you may frown in dismay that your obviously favorite blog on the planets posts will become less frequent, don't despair! In fact, this is actually good for most of you -- the few posts that are made will be much better written and not short little snippets, which it seems that no one likes (I don't either!). So, basically, there will be less but more informative and longer posts, which should sort things out!

I already have a few ideas on what to write, and plan on making them "week projects" that I write for a week and then post on the weekend or whenever. Anyway, that's all for now -- see you in the distant future!

---

Twitter: @CodexofAegis
Facebook: facebook.com/CodexofAegis 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Number one rule: Don't be a dick.