Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Patch Notes -- 8/26/14

It is me and we are back again and welcome to patch notes!!!!!


  • As of right this moment, I have removed some of the unused content cluttering Codex of Aegis. This includes the Google Translate, "Follow by Email", and Viewcount widgets
  • These fixes should help load speed if you're viewing from a slower computer.
  • Later today (or tomorrow) there will be an update to Dungeoneer to make it a bit more playable. Like I said, I will be actively updating it until it is fun enough to be considered a real game.
  • This will mean it will probably be the main thing updated on Codex of Aegis right now, so check back often!
  • The Astukagaming Podcast has the tentative date of Sunday 31st and will be hosted by me and featuring Vaughan Jones and our guest Ash-Bit Gaming. 
  • At around the second week of September, there will be a MASSIVE dump of content on Codex of Aegis, which will then unfortunately be followed by another drought. I mentioned in the last post I was working out a reliable schedule for work-school, and I'm still trying to get it together. I apologize to anyone looking forward to new story content.
  • So, uh, I kind of forgot last Patch Notes that I said I was going to fix the formatting on the Codex of Aegis stories. I'll try to get at that later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Number one rule: Don't be a dick.