Sunday, November 17, 2013

Geimatsu Legend 11/17/13 -- Work Day

Okay, maybe today we can try for actual progress?

Programming

Today I learned about switch functions! Yay! That's it! Yay!

Art
For this sketch I tried Thrall, everyone's favorite orc shaman.

Okay... this might be a BIT more difficult.
This looks like a multi-day project in the making. Good, PROGRESS!

Game Design

Still working on the book! Unfortunately I kind of got off track and so I haven't written as much today, but I'll try making more later in the night.

Music

More LMMS practice.

I... uh... yeah I still have no idea what I'm doing.

I am starting to learn a bit more with presets and making tolerable music though, so that's always good.

---

Twitter: @CodexofAegis
Facebook: facebook.com/CodexofAegis 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Number one rule: Don't be a dick.