Friday, November 15, 2013

Geimatsu Legend 11/15/13 -- Starting up again

The famed blog series you thought was dead (and honestly probably wished it was too) is now BACK!

Programming

The question of the hour here I think is whether progress can actually be made in Javascript, to which we all know the true answer: No.

PROGRESS
I think at the time of making this series I had around 38%, so we've literally went up by TWO PERCENT this entire series. Turns out making blog posts along with your project makes you lose progress.

So, will we ever get to Java? Only time will tell. A very, very long time.

Art

Welp.
Alright by this point it looks as if I've just given up in the art department. Maybe I should try doing sketches again and seeing if that improves my drawing ability. Save it for next time, though!

Game Design

Story's going along well, so I think it's time for some more engine testing!

This time we're going 3D (or 2D) with Unity. As I'm typing this I just clicked the download button, so a full on test won't come (yet). Check tomorrow's Geimatsu for one of those!

Music

Last time we summoned Cthulhu using a basic free music maker, this time we're going to try to make actual music.

Once again I have no idea what I'm doing.

Oh god this is going to take years.

---

Twitter: @CodexofAegis
Facebook: facebook.com/CodexofAegis 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Number one rule: Don't be a dick.