Saturday, April 16, 2016

Note of Inactivity (And new game in the works)

Hey guys,

I know I haven't been particularly active on this sub blog recently (the normal blog is active though!) so I decided to post this update, which I'd normally post on Codex of Aegis, here instead.

Right now I'm working on a new game for Guardians of Enthia, known simply as "Guardians of Enthia: The Text Adventure". The game is made in Quest and follows a side story not related to the core Guardians of Enthia series. As of right now there isn't much done, so I can't really discuss it in detail -- however it has been planned enough that I can safely assure that at some point it's coming out.

How I'll probably release it is I'll finish the first few chapters, and then release that and continue adding chapters on once in awhile after that. It is extremely easy to add on to Quest games (as far as I know) so it shouldn't be that big of a hassle. Quest also works in browser so it should be easily available to everyone.

Another thing I'd like to mention is that this is NOT the summer game project for this year -- this is simply a writing exercise for me as I've gotten really lazy when it comes to the actual act of writing shit. Anyway, that's all for now.

---

Twitter: @CodexofAegis
Facebook: facebook.com/CodexofAegis 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Number one rule: Don't be a dick.