Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Post pls?!??! Why Codex of Aegis is on hiatus.

(Posted on tumblr, astukagaming, and codexofaegis)


Hello, my non-existent fanbase.


Just in case there really is anyone out there, I've decided to make this post to explain some things. You might've noticed the last post on Codex of Aegis was the Guardians of Enthia second draft, and it's last update was already about a week ago. I am working on finishing it, and its actually the main reason I haven't posted anything.


You see, The ALB for the Second Draft was supposed to be special in two ways – one because it was supposed to be the first series up on my new personal youtube (which it wasn't due to a youtube glitch) and second because the THIRD draft of the series is coming – which is totally still happening. Technically I could be posting the stories while I wait for an opportune time to make the episodes for ALB, but eventually I just decided to wait. Which means I also haven't been writing anything. Haha, whoops.


But on the other hand, I am working on a few new projects which include a TRUE first video on the personal channel, as well as a few games I'm getting involved in as well as perhaps a game of my own. Maybe. If I have time.


Believe me though, Codex of Aegis is – as always – my number one priority. I'm just currently swamped with stuff and am waiting for one of them to finish so I can start working on it again. I dream of the day that I can just put stuff on my schedule and get done with it like that, but I suffer from human ineptitude and procrastination.



- JR

---

Twitter: @CodexofAegis
Facebook: facebook.com/CodexofAegis 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Number one rule: Don't be a dick.