Saturday, August 31, 2013

The beginning of a hypothetical legend.

Hello, I am Astuka. And this is the beginning of a hopefully very long venture.

Most of my other blogs failed to last very long, if last at all. However, this enterprise into blogging is unlike any other I've done before -- it's actually the set up to something much more sinister! (mwuahhaha!) It should be coming out around next year, so for now I thought it would be good to just start here with some practice for big things to come :)

And yes, I know Dynamic Views is an overdone theme, but the simplicity and design of it is perfect and as of now I couldn't have it any other way, though there may be changes in the future. For example, right after I right this I'm going to fiddle with a few of the settings. Wish me luck!

---

Twitter: @CodexofAegis
Facebook: facebook.com/CodexofAegis 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Number one rule: Don't be a dick.