Saturday, June 13, 2015

Astuka's Semi-Serious (but mostly not) E3 Predictions

Yes, that's right -- E3 is in about a day within posting this. I was never really into all the E3 hype and prediction stuff that most people do, but seeing as I did one for the Playstation Experience, I might as well.

Take in mind this is just going to be a short writeup, nothing more. I'll do much more detailed posts for each conference after they happened, as well as aligning what I got wrong and what I got right. Some of the stuff in this is obvious, while other parts are probably wild dreams. Hope you enjoy.

DATE CREATED: 3 AM PT, 6/13/15

BETHESDA CONFERENCE -
- Doom Gameplay
- Fallout 4 Gameplay
- Likely an announcement from one of the other studios. I'm looking mostly at Arkane, seeing that Tango and Machine released games just last year. Perhaps it will be a new Dishonored? Or a new IP altogether?
- Apparently there's also a Bethesda studio called "Battlecry Studios" which is making a game called Battlecry. I have no idea what that is, but perhaps that question will be answered in their press conference?

MICROSOFT CONFERENCE-
Okay, I genuinely have no idea, speaking that most of their big title reveals have been pushed back to Gamescom. I have no idea whether this is because they want a strong Gamescom showing or they have a bomb to drop at E3, but I'm just going to go ahead and assume the bomb since E3 is a massive deal compared to Gamescom. I also don't know specifically the games they moved back, so forgive me if I mention a game that was already confirmed to not show up.
- Halo 5 Gameplay and Release Date (has a date been confirmed yet?)
- Quantum Break Gameplay and Release Date
- Banjo Threeie
- Crackdown Gameplay
- Forza Gameplay and Release Date (once again, date?)
- Fable 4 (remember, a man can dream)
- New IP (From whom I'm not quite sure, but it's apparent that, unlike previous Xbox CEOs, Phil Spencer knows there needs to be more exclusives on the Xbone.)
-Rise of the Tomb Raider gameplay and Release Date (hopefully a name change too)

EA CONFERENCE-
Not really expecting anything special here. Same shit as always -- emphasis on the word "shit".
- Star Wars Battlefront Gameplay and Release Date (date?)
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Gameplay
- New Battlefield Gameplay and Release Date
- SPORTS
- Mass Effect 4 Gameplay
- Burnout: Not Burnout Edition Gameplay

UBISOFT CONFERENCE-
- Cringy Aisha Tyler
- Some dumb danceparty
- Far Cry 5 Gameplay and release date (though it hasn't been leaked yet, so maybe there is none?)
- Assassin's Creed Syndicate Gameplay and Release Date
- New UbiArt game
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Gameplay and Release Date
- "Special Surprise" at the end (My Street Fighter V senses are tingling, and they're saying it's a new Splinter Cell)

SONY CONFERENCE-
- The Last Guardian (I said it once, I'll say it again ... I don't even like this game ...)
- Persona 5 Gameplay and maybe release date (date?)
- MGS5 6-minute trailer (unless those rumors about it being at Keighley's show are actually real)
- Uncharted 4 Gameplay and Release Date
- Dark Souls III Gameplay
- Bloodborne DLC Gameplay and Release Date
- Horizon (Guerrilla Game's new game)
- Street Fighter V Gameplay and Release Date
- No Man's Sky Gameplay and Release Date (date?)

NINTENDO CONFERENCE- (this is where I go bold)
- Ryu and Roy for Smash Bros (leaked earlier today, guess it all depends if the leak is real?)
- New Metroid for the Wii-U by Retro Studios
- New Metroid for New 3DS by Nintendo
- Yookah-Laylee Gameplay
- New IP (One from before with an official name)
- Fire Emblem If Gameplay and Release Date (date?)
- SMT vs Fire Emblem Gameplay and Release Date (date?)
- Persona 3 & 4 HD for Wii-U (FUCK IT I DON'T CARE)

EDIT (Later on June 13th)
Just realized I forgot Squenix and the PC Gaming conference. Whoops. Oh well.

---

Twitter: @CodexofAegis
Facebook: facebook.com/CodexofAegis 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Number one rule: Don't be a dick.